This blog will look at How to turn off auto scroll on Instagram and Best ways to fix the Instagram Snap scrolling problem in 2022.
Instagram has always been a photo-sharing platform, but with the introduction of Stories and the rise of Storie’s culture, it has evolved into a video-sharing platform.
According to Datareportal, Instagram has at least 1.440 billion users worldwide, according to its global advertising audience reach estimates.
Instagram’s latest update introduced many new features, but some of them were not well received by users. The auto-scrolling feature is one of them.
This was implemented to keep users on their app for a longer period. However, this has not gone down well with some users, the majority of whom have taken to Twitter to express their displeasure.
So we have shared some Best Ways to turn off auto scroll on Instagram.
Contents of This Article
- Can you turn off auto scroll on Instagram?
- 3 Best Ways to Fix Instagram scrolling problem
- 1. Installing third-party apps from Appstore/Playstore.
- 2. By using the desktop version of Instagram on the chrome browser.
- 3. Using the Old version of Instagram
- How to disable Video Auto-Play on scrolling on Instagram
- Last Words
- How to change Instagram scroll settings?
- Is there any way to turn off auto scroll on Instagram?
- How to disable snap scrolling instagram iPhone?
Can you turn off auto scroll on Instagram?
Yes, this is possible to auto-scroll your Instagram reels, but unfortunately, there is no such feature on Instagram for us.
But as we know if it does then our work would be so simple and easy on Instagram. There would have been no need to scroll by fingers every time.
But some third-party apps support this feature and can be used on Instagram. This is not only for the reels section, we can also use this feature in the message section.
As we know that scrolling is such a boring and irritating thing to us so we can also use it to find someone’s old messages by scrolling up, which would be a great feature for the people who only message on Instagram and always scroll for the older messages.
- Also Read: How to Check iPhone temperature easily.
3 Best Ways to Fix Instagram scrolling problem
Now we are going to tell you 3 ways by which you can auto-scroll not only on your Instagram but on your Mobile’s other apps too.
This can be an immensely important topic for the people who always work on phones and scrolling too much is a part of their work.
You can use any of these methods and apply them on your mobile according to your need.
1. Installing third-party apps from Appstore/Playstore.
Installing the third part app is the easiest and the most effective way to do this. If you want auto-scrolling on your mobile phone too then you should go with this method.
We recommend you Install the “Easy Scroll” app which you can easily find in your play store and Appstore as well.
Installing this app and setting up all the settings, Now you can auto scroll anywhere on your Phone whether up or down, right or left. This is an amazing feature for Reels and shorts, which is the main reason for installing this app.
2. By using the desktop version of Instagram on the chrome browser.
You can only use this feature on Instagram but not in the other apps on your Mobile phones as we did in the earlier method. To make this possible, just follow our steps and you’ll be able to do this on your Desktop.
There is no such feature in the desktop version, we are just using smart tricks to make our job done. So if you are trying this on a laptop then make sure that you have a mouse with you. Because this feature is not going to work without the mouse.
● Open your browser and search for Instagram on it.
● Now login to your Instagram account on it.
● After that, go to the reels section or any other section where you want to auto-scroll.
● Now long press on the scroll wheel of the mouse until you see the circle instead of the arrow in the place of the cursor.
● Now to scroll just move the mouse up or down without pressing any key, your screen will start scrolling on its own.
● To stop scrolling just move the mouse a little bit in the opposite direction, and it will stop scrolling.
● Now if you want to come back in the default mode of the mouse, just tap again on the scroll wheel and it’s done.
3. Using the Old version of Instagram
You can also disable auto scroll on Instagram by using older versions of the app. since previous Instagram versions do not have this functionality.
You can easily find previous versions of Instagram by searching for them on Google.
How to disable Video Auto-Play on scrolling on Instagram
So if you are also facing the auto-playing of the videos on Instagram and they are using all of your data packages every day. Then follow our instructions to stop this auto-playing on Instagram.
Instagram is a data-hungry app and it requires a lot of data if you are playing reels and other stuff while scrolling through it. So to overcome this high data usage you should turn off the auto-play feature and it’ll surely help you to save your daily cellular data.
Follow these steps one at a time-
● Open your Instagram mobile app.
● Now tap on the profile section on the bottom right corner of the screen to enter your profile.
● Now tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
● Now go to the settings.
● From here, go to the account section from the options.
● Now on scrolling a bit, tap on the “Cellular data use” option and turn it on to save your data while scrolling.
● This will automatically turn off auto-playing.
Thank you for stopping by today! If you found the information you were looking for, we hope you were able to successfully Turn off auto scroll on Instagram.
You may have noticed that the Instagram scrolling feature can be a little annoying when viewing a post or a video.
We would appreciate it if you could share our blog on social media if you enjoyed it.
How to change Instagram scroll settings?
Instagram is currently testing new layout and feed improvements, including the option to scroll. As a result, there are no settings to disable this Instagram function as of now.
Is there any way to turn off auto scroll on Instagram?
There are no options to disable this Instagram feature at the moment. However, there are some other options you can use to fix your Instagram scrolling issues, such as using the previous version or the desktop version.
How to disable snap scrolling instagram iPhone?
We couldn’t discover a solution to stop snap-scrolling Instagram iPhones after some searching. You can, however, resolve this issue by using your browser.